Saturday, March 09, 2013

FashionistA palette review.

Hello lovelies,
I recently picked up a fashionistA palette after hearing and reading miss budget beauty rave about there blushes. In the end I picked up 3 blushes and an eyeshadow (which i'm using as a bronzer more on that later!)



Top left - Eyeshadow-Nude
Top right - Blush-Rose thrill
Bottom left - Blush-New york
Bottom right - Blush-Butterscotch 


I'm so glad I bought these they are amazing the pigmentation is fabulous. I find they blend amazingly and all 4 look great. My favourite has to be new york, it's a gorgeous pinkly coral with loads of shimmer. The eyeshadow I picked to use as a bronzer is a perfect colour for me. The actual bronzer colours are quite dark so if you are pale skinned like me I suggest you check out the eyeshadows. 
Rose thrill, Nude and Butterscotch are all completely matt, but new york is packed full of shimmer. 


swatches!!!
 from the left Nude, Rose thrill, New york and Butterscotch.

Have you tried any FashionistA products?
let me know down below 
ciao for now 
cole xoxox


2 comments:

Thanks for commenting, I hope you have a great day! :)

Feel free to leave me links as I love to discover new reads!

Please don't leave follow for follow comments they will be ignored!

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS