Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Beauty Top 5

Hello lovelies, I hope your all doing well I cannot believe july is over! It seems that here in england we are back to how the weather normally is Very Very rainy. These are a few things that I have been using through out the month and loving so I hope you enjoy...



 I talked more about this product Here but in a nut shell its quite a coarse minty smelling scrub that leaves you feet baby soft. 

Seventeen Backlash mascara £6.49 currently £1.00 off

 I have had this mascara for about a week so it is cheating a little but I love it that much its overtaken my favourite mascara ever seventeen wild curls. The brush is just amazing and gives so much length volume and definition to the lashes. A review is coming up soon. 


 I love this its the first BB cream i've found that keeps oil at bay I love the seventeen BB cream but this is just 100 times better. I love the dewy finish you get, as I find most products leave you with a completely matte finish and I find that can leave your face a bit flat in the summer months.
 

 This is such a lovely pampering product as all products from N spa do it smells fantastic. I don't particularly see a difference to my skin but it feels so much softer and more hydrated.

 Essence Like a first day of spring. 

 I picked this up when I went to germany for about 4 euros and it is amazing it lasts all day and smells amazing. Its very sweet but slightly floral (I really am terrible at describing scents) I think I might actually cry when it runs out :( 


 So that's what I've been loving this month.
Have you tried any of these products? 

 Til next time 

 Cole 
 XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love that foot scrub - overall, I really love the peppermint range x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love the foot scrub! I had it before and got another free for signing up to Love Your Body. Great range, you should try the foot cooling spray it's laaavely!

    Ellis xxx
    http://elrbx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I hope you have a great day! :)

Feel free to leave me links as I love to discover new reads!

Please don't leave follow for follow comments they will be ignored!

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS