Monday, November 04, 2013

Shop my stash #1



Well I most definitely feel like a proper blogger now, Shop my stash post Check. Candle in background of pictures Check. I never thought I'd be writing a shop my stash post, I never though I'd had enough makeup to do it. But well here we are.


 


So first of I have the Rimmel match perfection foundation in 010 Light porcelain. I was so loyal to this at one point but I don't like it for summer as it just melts of my face, but in the winter it's perfect as it leaves you with a lovely glow. It's not got the highest coverage but I really like the way it looks.  

Next up I have the Topshop eye crayon in Mystical. I bought this a couple of months ago and I haven't really used it that much, which is such a shame as it's the most gorgeous brown with silver and copper shimmer running through it. The lasting power of this is also really good. 

Next is the Seventeen eye pot in Statuesque. This is one of the first eye shadows I ever bought, it's the most gorgeous rose gold and looks amazing with my blue eyes (Way to go past Nicole)It's really nicely pigmented, and blendable. I can't wait to use it again. 

Next up I have a love hate relationship with this it's the Rimmel apocalips in apocaliptic , if you read my Rimmel best of the brand it was in there, because I love the colour and the finish but I just hate how much you need to do to it you have to blot it for starters or else it ends up halfway down your chin! 

Finally I have the Revlon lip butter in Strawberry shortcake. I just don't understand the hype surrounding these, everyone seems to love them but I just can't seem to be able to. The colours are pretty and they look nice on the lips but for almost £8 a go I'd like them to last a little longer. This one is the only one I've ever bought and it seems to have been lying in my lipstick collection unloved for to long.
                        


From left to right Rimmel match perfection foundation, Topshop eye crayon, Seventeen eye pot, Rimmel apocalips, Revlon lip butter.


 Have any of you shopped your stash recently?

 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to do a shop my stash but I feel like I don't have enough makeup to do it!! haha xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I hope you have a great day! :)

Feel free to leave me links as I love to discover new reads!

Please don't leave follow for follow comments they will be ignored!

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS